Provide support service for students such as catering, dormitory and cost sharing.
The Student Services Directorate in EiABC is a central point for information for all students and provides meal services, dormitory and student loan/Cost Sharing services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize, coordinate and control all activities pertinent to non-academic student services, (that is, catering, dormitory, cost sharing and health);
- Ensure that student service policies and work procedures are known and complied with by individuals as well as collective bodies as appropriate;
- Develop effective and efficient student service provision methods and ensure their proper implementation;
- Ensure that student services management related decisions given at each level under the university are consistent with pertinent policies and regulations of the university;
- Advise Institute’s higher officials on student services related matters;
- Advise students on non-academic matters and provide services as required;
- Work in cooperation with work units concerned with the welfare of students;
- Ensure that goods and services needed for the facilitation and execution of student services are procured in time and within budget and recommend payments;
Head of the office: Ato Anagaw Tadesse