The EiABC e-Education Office is a local service center in all matters related to ICT-supported higher education.
It has a team of trained and dedicated full-time eLearning experts who support students, teachers and the ICT-department in producing, administering and managing digital learning content and collaborative software tools, as well as the implementation of modern customized teaching and learning methods.
We work together with the EiABC management and faculty to create an exemplary eLearning program at EiABC, emphasizing quality, transparent policy and efficient educational processes.
Furthermore, the EiABC e-Education officer is ready to offer high quality eLearning services also to external customers.
Services and consultancy
The EiABC eEducation office is a service center for internal stakeholders, as well as for external
The services we offer are:
- eLearning System Implementation: We help you to implement new software systems that you need for your educational purposes. From a basic learning management system to eLibrary systems, knowledge management, web 2.0 social media platforms, mobile learning solutions and creative software. Our emphasis is on accessibility and usability. We stay up-to-date to offer you the best technology to fit your needs.
- eLearning Content Production: We help you to transform your offline teaching materials to online interactive multimedia materials. Based on your input, we can produce navigable learning objects optimized for computer-based learning, illustrations, animations, interactive exercises, assessments and much more. We also help you find and download high quality Open Educational Resources from the Internet.
- As a teacher or education-provider, you are still the expert of your particular subject matter. We are ready to help you transform your academic knowledge and didactic concepts into usable eLearning content.
- Instructional Design: We can consult you and assist you in implementing optimal pedagogic strategies for active, student-centered, practically relevant blended-learning or distance learning scenarios.
- Trainings: We offer trainings in the use of eLearning to students, teachers, eLearning administrators and other target-groups.
- Awareness raising: To make eLearning implementation successful, awareness and interest-raising is important. We promote EiABC eLearning activities in various ways and are ready to help you promoting your own eLearning program or course
The eEducation team is composed of two Project managers, two eLearning officers two eLearning assistants and five student assistant employees.
Tasks & Duties:
- Strategic development & policy proposals to the EiABC management board
- Pedagogical coaching and awareness raising
- Training of eLearning officers & assistants
- International networking, university industry linkage & income generation
- Super administration of eLearning platforms
- Introduction of standards, preparation of manuals and guidelines
- eLearning content production (instructional & media design)
- eLearning systems management
- eCourse management & monitoring
- eLearning tools training for students & academic staffs
- Downloading of Open Educational Resources
- Student system registration
- Lecture recording
eEducation Dev't PM /
eMail : email@example.com
Office: 251 (0) 112 781 997
Cell: 251 (0) 911 656 034
Fax: 251 (0) 112 752 355
Location / address
EiABC, Addis Ababa University
South Campus – Lidetta
ice-addis (container) building
Telephone: +251 (0) 112 767 605
P.O. box 518
Addis Ababa – Ethiopia